NY1 Executive Board Meeting (Closed)

  • May 7, 2014 · 6:30 PM
  • The House of Mojo

Closed: This meeting is closed and only for the Executive Board members of NY1.

Join or login to comment.

  • Aurelia " Witness" F.

    95% of the meeting was wonderful ... we had a lot of things to discuss -- most of which involved the upcoming fundraiser and all of that was handled the way this group always handles things -- with respect and with an eye on the goal we've set. The other 5% proved that we are human and sometimes things don't go the way we would like them to; this too will be worked out. Still proud to be a member of this foundation and this particular chapter.

    2 · May 8

  • Aurelia " Witness" F.

    Lord willing we'll be there ... will be an important meeeting with our fundraiser just 12 days out!

    November 24, 2013

9 went

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Create a Meetup Group and meet new people

Get started Learn more
Allison

Meetup has allowed me to meet people I wouldn't have met naturally - they're totally different than me.

Allison, started Women's Adventure Travel

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy