The Houston Electronic Music Fans Group Message Board › New PLaYa In Town!

New PLaYa In Town!

Tian Chi C.
user 13054709
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
You have to understand, I might seem a little pushy, slightly egotistical, certainly enlightening. However I am stoked. I take my Housing seriously. And most of my nerdy ,geeky ass, egomaniac Dj Friends, will agree That I talk plenty shit! I think that is why they love me in the mix. Most of that shit is spoken with my drums. I have the ,some call it uncanny, ability to flow in and out of the mix seamlessly. My biggest compliment is "Man , I didn't even know you where playing live, till I looked over there and saw You!" Trust me, it's never been about me, the gurls, the favors, or the lime light. It's all about The flow, about the music Baby! Two years of woodshedding has me about to burst. I'm telling you now Houston I'm coming out and I will be looking for those of you that get it. LOOKING FOR A RESIDENCE! The first time is on me. After that anything worth having is worth paying for! Hit me up on FB or post me here. biggrin