The Hudson Valley Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for Pug Puppies in the Area

Looking for Pug Puppies in the Area

A former member
Post #: 1
We are looking for a pug puppy! My wife and I are experienced pug owners and would like the ability to meet the pug parents of any local litters. If anyone here knows of any local pug breeders, please let us know. Thank you!
Sue
user 33069242
Albany, NY
Post #: 6
Try www.pugs.org
there's a breeder link there and you s/b able to find pug puppies there from reputable breeders.
Another thought, check out Green Mt Pug Rescue, they're based in VT but have available pugs all over the New Eng. states, you can google their website to find available pugs, you'd start by filling out an application and they can tell you what pugs are available, they range in age from young to senior. Also Petfinders might have some too and of course there may be other pug rescue groups who cover that area. Hope some of this helps
Carol
Rosie-n-Mikey
Group Organizer
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 3,135
hi tom...
just sent out an email to everyone regarding 2 black pug puppies that are up for adoption thru Hudson Valley Animal Rescue. if you are interested, call Karen LaClair @ 392-4849. i have a picture of the puppies if you would like to see them, just email me thru the site and i will forward it to you. good luck in your search!