Lisa
Hi Everyone
We hope you are all staying safe in the snow . . .
I just received a call from my neighbor that 2 pugs were found near Our Lady of Rosary Chapel in Poughkeepsie on Monday . . they both had leashes on but there was no human with them (Im sorry I forgot to ask if they were black or fawn).  They are both safe now but we are trying to find their owners . . .if you know of anyone who may be missing their pugs, please contact me and I will give you some contact info on who you can call to find out more info . . .
Lisa
georgette
duddleysmommy
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 21
Hi Lisa,
Were these babies' parents found yet??
:'(
Georgette
Lisa
PugsWeb
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 609
I actually have a call in about this but haven't heard . . I do know there is someone willing to adopt them if needed so they will have a home to go to.

Keep warm
Lisa
Lisa
PugsWeb
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 610
So the person who was thinking of adopting them feels it probably is not best as he has other dogs . .but is very concerned these pugs be adopted together. If anyone knows of anyone who might be interested in adopting this pair, please contact me and I will let you know where they are (they are in separate locations right now, but local) . . .All I know is they are both boys . . .
Lisa
PugsWeb
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 611
no one ever came forward for them . . . :(