Please come join our English/Japanese session on January 31st 5pm to 8pm at Sakura Café Hatagaya.
We are going to have a 2-sectioned session.
Part A is Language Exchange (5pm to 6pm) for those who are interested in Japanese/English exchanges.
Part B is English Discussion (6pm to 8pm) for everyone who would like to exchange opinions in English.
It’s your choice to join us for Part A or Part B only. You are also welcome to stay with us throughout Part A and B.
Topic for Part B:
What are the most important points you look for when choosing an airline?
Price, length of flight, on-time record, meals, comfort and seating, rewards, big lounge, overhead bin space, customer service and so on...
Why don't you share your priority points with us?
Here is general information on our session.
1) For Part A, there is no specific subject. You are welcomed to bring any material for Language Exchange.
2) For Part B, a topic will be picked up for each session and posted in the “Upcoming Class” section on our website. Please check a topic in advance and get ready to talk about it.
3) Sessions are held at Sakura Café Hatagaya or Sakura Café Jimbocho. Please check our website to see where a session will take place.
4) There is no charge for sessions, but you are required to order one drink or snack to be seated at Sakura Café.
5) Please try to be on time!
6) You can stop by without registration, but RSVP is greatly welcomed.
7) You can always take a look at what we did in our past sessions on:
Looking forward to seeing you!