Please come join our English/Japanese session
on February 13th 6pm to 9pm at Sakura Café Jimbocho.
We are going to have a 2-sectioned session.
Part A is Language Exchange (6pm to 7pm) for those who are interested in Japanese/English exchanges.
Part B is English Discussion (7pm to 9pm) for everyone who would like to exchange opinions in English.
It’s your choice to join us for Part A or Part B only. You are also welcome to stay with us throughout Part A and B.
Topic for Part B:
Some people prefer to work for a large company. Others prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? and why?
Here is general information on our session.
1) For Part A, there is no specific subject. You are welcomed to bring any material for Language Exchange.
2) For Part B, a topic will be picked up for each session and posted in the “Upcoming Class” section on our website. Please check a topic in advance and get ready to talk about it.
3) Sessions are held at Sakura Café Hatagaya or Sakura Café Jimbocho. Please check our website to see where a session will take place.
4) There is no charge for sessions, but you are required to order one drink or snack to be seated at Sakura Café.
5) Please try to be on time!
6) You can stop by without registration, but RSVP is greatly welcomed.
7) You can always take a look at what we did in our past sessions on:
Looking forward to seeing you!