【Casual Class (2h)】
A last class this year!! Language Exchange and Advanced English Discussion (No Social Night)
【Date】 Friday, December 6
【Time】 7pm~ 9pm
【Schedule】 (No break time)
7:00pm~7:40pm Language Exchange (Part A)
7:40pm~8:40pm English Discussion (Part B*: including small talk, group work)
8:40pm~9:00pm Free Talk
* Topic for Part B: What is success to you? How do you define success?
Think that success means making lots of money? Think again. How can you be successful if you're not happy? And buying things with that all money isn't much better. Real success comes from the quality of your relationships and the emotions that you experience each day?
Allowed to bring your own drinks and snacks! You can stay with us throughout Part A and B. Plus, you are allowed to skip Part A, and join us for Part B only.
・Learning Japanese naturally with playing a game (Part A)
・Enjoying English discussion about Japanese culture with original topics (Part B)
Studio PETU[masked], Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo (1st Floor)
700 yen per person (pay at the door); rental space fee and drinks included.
Class Schedule, The topics we discussed, Class Report, ICT Project
Here is general information on our session:
1) If this is your first time joining us, please check the Google Map or the "Location" section on the ICT website.
2) For Part B, a topic will be picked up, so please check it in advance and share your ideas/opinions in our classes.
3) We will set up two same classes (Casual: 2h and Regular: 3h) on a same topic.
The topic for the first half of November (on 11/29, 12/6) is SAME, but the volume is different.
4) Seats are limited, so please make your RSVP (ICT Website or Meetup) and keep it as up-to-date as possible. Reservations will be accepted until the day before the class, please not to cancel on the day AMAP.
5) You can always take a look at what we did in our past sessions on:
Looking forward to seeing you there!!