The Intuitive Connection! Message Board › the Intuitive Connection - update and info on the new training room!!

the Intuitive Connection - update and info on the new training room!!

Suzanne S.
user 36745362
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Good morning!!
We have some wonderful classes coming up - the Dream Intrepretation class is tomorrow, Tuesday July 8th.   Chris England will be teaching this fun and interactive class.
Our training room is really coming together - we will have the furniture in this week, the Aura wall is completed!  The training room is a wonderful space for our classes and workshops - with comfortable working tables and soft chairs - a refreshment center as well as a media center for the video display, a whiteboard, etc.  We have created the training room to accomodate up to 12 students per class - in an environment that is fitting to the 150 year old house, but also to facilitate a learning environment - with all of the necessary visual tools.
It is really a wonderful space and I am super excited about all of the upcoming classes!
My soul has also expanded from spending the past weekend at Camp Chesterfield - I took 3 classes and also attended the Saturday evening service as well as a Trance Seance.  It was an absolutely wonderful weekend and I am changed from the experience.
We will be adding more classes to the meetup.com roster - please let me know if you have any questions.
Blessings,
Suzanne