The Intuitive Connection! Message Board › Workshop today - Law of Attraction!!

Workshop today - Law of Attraction!!

Suzanne S.
user 36745362
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Hello friends - really looking forward to the workshop today!  This is a very insightful, fun and interactive workshop.  Everyone will process through the belief about abundance and money, create a letter to the universe that will be tucked away for a year, write out positive manta beliefs about abundance (which will be used daily for the next 30 days) and create a vision board for our dreams to come true!!
I have personal experience in that this works - as ALL that I have asked for and wanted this year has come true - and continues to come true.  The money mantra beliefs are incredible in how the lessons and shifts occur!!
Please if you have RSVP'd for this workshop - ensure that if you have said you are coming - that you come!  This is so that if you can't come - your spot opens up for someone else.  I can only comfortably have 15 people or so in the training room - and this workshop is very active so we will be moving around and very busy - especially when we are creating the dream board.
See you this afternoon!!