addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Intuitive Connection, a Spiritual Center Message Board › Spirit Message night - this evening at 7

Spirit Message night - this evening at 7

Suzanne S.
user 36745362
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY
Good morning friends!!
Looking forward to the meetup this evening - Spirit Messages.
All group members will receive messages and information from their 'spirit team' and we will do a bit of demonstration on how we receive the messages.
Also we will include some of the group members in doing some of the messages as well (volunteer only of course)!!
I will be bringing through messages from loved ones as well as from spirit guides.  Connection to our guides as well as loved ones is very similar for me.  Our guides were once human and of course our loved ones as well - so how they come through is the same.  They ALL are still 'living' and it is as if they are standing next to me when I connect with them.
Looking forward to this evening - it is a great way to receive information, guidance and support - at a very low cost.
Also in closing - love, love the meetup groups and the energy of our classroom.  It really is beautiful and I am very thankful.