addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Intuitive Connection, a Spiritual Center Message Board › Throat Chakra Exercise!!!

Throat Chakra Exercise!!! please provide feedback about our meetup groups/classes

Suzanne S.
user 36745362
Group Organizer
Louisville, KY

Hello Intuitives - its been a few months since I created this meetup group.  We have done many different meetup classes covering a wide range of topics.  It has been a wonderful way to meet a lot of people and to gather and grow spiritually together.
I am writing to ask for feedback.  Please clear your throat, take in a deep breath, bring in the color blue and write an email back!!  Let me know about your experience in the class, if you learned or felt that you grew from the experience, any suggestions on improving the class experience, your thoughts on the cost of the classes, etc!
Please do not filter or limit your responses and quiet that thought that may say "oh I can't say that because..."!!  I'd like honest feedback about how we are doing at The Intuitive Connection.
Also if there is a class or group that you would like to see us do - or a repeat of a past class, let me know about that too!
Thank you so much. You can reply to this email or shoot me an email at suzannesmith111@gmail.com.