addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Irish / British Genealogy Group Message Board › SPECIAL OFFER ON ANCESTRY.COM!

SPECIAL OFFER ON ANCESTRY.COM!

Bridget
user 8700760
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 62
HAPPY NEW YEAR NEW YORK GENEALOGISTS! Best wishes for a great start to 2012.

Talking about a nice start to 2012...

Available only until midnight on the 4th of January 2012 ancestry.com is offering discounted subscription rates with the following 6 month subscription offers*:

US Only: $49 for 6 months
World: $99 for 6 months

Call 1-800-ANCESTRY (Mon-Fri 10am-10pm, Sat 10am-6pm ET; closed New Year's Day). If for some reason you are not able to obtain this rate via going to the website or calling them (I received it via email) let me know and if you forward me your email address I can send it to you.

The US 1940 census will be released this year so for many of you this will be a great treasure.

Of course you can also visit NYPL or any other local library that carries the library edition of ancestry.com at no cost to you...although something about having access 24/7 at your own computer makes such an offer as this tempting!