addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Islington Book Group Message Board › Alan Titchmarsh Show

Alan Titchmarsh Show

Hannah
user 8672863
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi All,

The Alan Titchmarsh Show is looking for 3 JK Rowling fans and 3 Jamie Oliver fans.

Please see below the email I have had from the production team requesting people.

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--------------------------

Hello,

The Alan Titchmarsh show, ITV is looking for 3 JK Rowling fans and 3 Jamie Oliver fans to come onto the show on Monday at ITV studios on the Southbank to talk about and review their new books.

I was wondering if you know of anyone who might be interested in taking part? We will be providing the chosen reviewers with the books to read over the weekend.

I know this is short notice but ideally we would love to find people by tomorrow (Thursday)

They would be required in studio in Waterloo this Monday 1st October so please only apply if you are free all day on Monday. You would be required from approximately 10am-4pm. Reasonable travel expenses covered.

Kind regards,
--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­----------------------------------

I'm not able to attend, but I know that there are some not-so-clost Harry Potter fans amongst you lot so i wanted to give you the opportunity.

Please let me know if you are able to attend ( please enclose your phone number and personal email ) and I will let the production team know.

Warm regards,

Hannah