addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Islington Book Group Message Board › IBG Christmas Lunch - Secret Santa

IBG Christmas Lunch - Secret Santa

Hannah
user 8672863
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi All,

It snowed today

I'm therefore feeling even more xmassy than ever.

In light of xmas being all about receiving presents , I can announce that as part of our xmas lucnch we will be doing a Secret Santa!!

Please bring a shiny new copy of one of your favorite books as a present for someone else on the night. Please ensure it's properly wrapped as it will be part of a lucky dip.

Make sure it is a favourite of yours as we will be sharing with the receiver of our book why they will grow to love it just as much as we do.

Really looking forward

See you then,

Hannah :-)

p.s. Please make sure that it isn't a book that we have read as part of bookgroup ( as the receiver may already have it ).

p.p.s. Your lunches are all booked with the venue ( I had an enormous amount of fun with them discussing what I can  / can't eat for my lunch  )