addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Islington Book Group Message Board › IBG Xmas Party - Thank You!!!

IBG Xmas Party - Thank You!!!

Hannah
user 8672863
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi All,

I hope you're all well and not still recovering from the weekend

Thank you all for coming along and making so much fun.

Thank you too all so much for your generous present - i'm so chuffed at it, i'm scared to touch it incase I break it.

It was a lovely last activity of the year and it was nice to have so many new members that joined this year present that are all now firm favourites as well as the tried and tested oldies who never fail to entertain / amuse.

The hardcore of the day were Babak, Sheila, William, Sam, Sarah, Aisling and I who were there until closing closing quaffing the most expensive bottle of wine in the WHOLE WORLD .

We joined a pub quiz at about 8:00 and then proceeded to win it!!! We were the top of 6 teams and the winning score was 72 points ( the next best was 66 points )!!!!  I don't want to blow my own trumpet but I was clearly the cleverest one there and we wouldn't have won without my input #creditwhereit'sdue

I'm trying to upload a pic of us collecting our certificate and our prize money ( £25!!!!! ) but the computer isn't cooperating.

Please send me your pics of the party and i'll get them on the site asap.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Lots of love,

Hannah