addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Islington Book Group Message Board › IBG Thursday Meetup - My Year of Meats - next book nomination - tomorrow

IBG Thursday Meetup - My Year of Meats - next book nomination - tomorrow

Hannah
user 8672863
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi All,
Hope you are well and are managing to keep dry
I wanted to let you know that the there will be a slight ammendment to the format tomorrow night.
Instead of the "next book" nominations being wide open I think we should pick a book from the Man Booker Prize Long List.
Please see the link below for those of you that arent familiar with this year's books:
http://www.themanbookerprize.com/man-booker-prize-2013­
We did discuss them briefly at the last meetup and Harvest by Jim Crace was picked - it would be nice to get another chance at another of the books.
By the way, my nomination will be A Testament of Mary by Colm Toibin - i'm really enjoying it but im nearly half way through.
See you tomorrow.
Hannah