The Junction Message Board › the Goldilocks: Just Right for You?

the Goldilocks: Just Right for You?

A former member
Post #: 8
Hi Folks!

I'm developing a gorgeous little coaching-based fundraising programme for Comic Relief and Red Nose Day. Comic Relief is a hugely respected charitable org. in the UK and Red Nose Day is a national fundraising event most of the country takes part in (in some way).

I'm currently looking for 100 brilliant volunteer guinea pigs to help me beta test it. As a BIG thank you for constructive feedback (on which bits you find most helpful and how the programme can be improved) I've got some absolutely cracking content specially designed for freelance, entrepreneurial & small business guinea pigs to massively enjoy and benefit from.

I'm looking for a minimum commitment of 5 minutes a day for ideally up to 60 days (to receive full benefit). It's completely up to you how far you take advantage of the 60 days available, based on how much fun you are having and how much you feel you are benefiting. The Goldilocks is particularly suited for those who want to be in serious 'business-building' mode Q1 2013.To volunteer, click on the link & it'll take you straight to my sign up page :D

Have a great Christmas and a fantastic New Year. I hope it surpasses your wildest expectations.

xx Aaryn

p.s. please help me find my 100 by abusing your share buttons :D