align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Krav Maga Self-Defense Group Message Board › Announcements from Krav Maga Meetup Group

Announcements from Krav Maga Meetup Group

Nick M.
user 8728353
Group Organizer
Reston, VA
Hi Everyone,

I have a few announcements I wanted to share w/ the group:

* This Saturday, July 18th, Krav Maga DC is holding a Knife Defense Seminar as a fundraiser. All proceeds will go to a group of self-defense instructors from the slums of Nairobi, Kenya who recently lost funding for their program. A document with more information is posted in the group space under "Files". (Let me know if there's any trouble finding it.)

*I've decided to leave the price of each class at $10. I believe that the value of each class is definitely higher, but I want to be sensitive to concerns some might have about money. It's also possible to pay via Paypal when you RSVP, so if you don't feel like bringing cash to class you can pay ahead of time.

*On July 27th I'm starting a class called "Self-Defense and Personal Empowerment". It's a combination of Krav Maga and Success Coaching. It's going to be a unique and very interesting way to approach personal development. A document with more information and a registration form is also posted under the files section of the group. If anyone would like to just do the Krav Maga or just do the personal development sections of the class, just let me know & I'll get back to you on that price.

That's it for now. Feel feel to email me with any questions.

Thanks,
Nick