addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Krav Maga Self-Defense Group Message Board › 12/6 - 12/13 KM Meetup Group - Sched. & Announcements

12/6 - 12/13 KM Meetup Group - Sched. & Announcements

Nick M.
user 8728353
Group Organizer
Reston, VA
Hi Everyone,

12/6 - 12/13 Schedule:

There is only one class this week - Wednesday, 12/9 at the Sterling location.

Announcements:

Last call for t-shirts! Here's the design: IKMF workout t-shirt and your cost is $20/each. Colors are black, blue, brown, & green. Sizes come in S, M, L, XL, & XXL.

If you haven't already, check out Food, Inc. It was just recently released to DVD. Awareness is a huge topic for me & comes up in everything I teach. Through working with Healthy Living, Inc. (who run their own monthly meetup­), I've started to increase my own awareness of what I'm putting into my body and choices I make about my own health and nutrition. If anything, I think this movie will at least make you question some assumptions you had about the food production system here in the US.

Take care & see you in class!

-Nick