addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Krav Maga Self-Defense Group Message Board › Krav Maga Meetup Schedule & Announcements

Krav Maga Meetup Schedule & Announcements

Nick M.
user 8728353
Group Organizer
Reston, VA
Hi everyone,

I've posted next week's meetups on the calendar. Take a look & RSVP if you think you can attend.

Wednesday, Feb 3, 6pm - Herndon/Sterling
Saturday, Feb 6, 11am - Herndon/Sterling

The Krav Maga Self-Defense Meetup Group needs a new home!
White Birch Kung Fu (our regular Wed night location) will be closing in February. If anyone knows of an available location, please let me know. I'd like to keep it on Wednesday nights, but that'll have to be negotiable depending on if we can find available space. In the meantime, I'll be scheduling the meetups week-by-week until we can find a new consistent location.

We're one year old! This group is celebrating its first anniversary in February & I'd like to do something to celebrate. We can do some sort of get-together after the Wednesday class or during a Saturday evening. I'm open to suggestions, so email me or toss some ideas around on the message board.

Have a great week!