September 2, 2013 · 9:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
Bobbi Jo is coordinating a carpool to Middleville:
- Meet at Meijers store on Gull Rd.
- We will depart at 9:00 a.m.
- Meet in the parking lot under the light post bearing the letter "C."
- Arrive at Middleville at 10 a.m.
- Allow 2 hours to walk the 10K and leave at about noon.
- Lunch arrangements can be discussed among those going or choose to bring your lunch.
- Don't forget to bring your water.
You are welcome to join me for coffee at 8:15 a.m. at Biggby's Coffee on Gull Rd across the street from Applebees and Meijers.
Please RSVP [masked] if you are interested in carpooling. It's a scenic drive.
Middleville Labor Day Bridge Walk. Walk eight bridges and do a 5k (3.1 mi.) or 10k (6.2 mi.) walk on the Paul Henry Thornapple Trail/North Country National Scenic Trail. You must start between 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. and finish by 3 p.m.
Start/finish is at the gazebo next to the Village Hall in Middleville, Michigan, 100 E Main St, a quarter mile east of the M-37 traffic light. (In inclement weather, registration may be inside the Village Hall). Park behind the Village Hall.
More information at http://www.northcountrytrail.org/cnd/index.htm