Sally
user 13277789
Lakeland, FL
Post #: 5
Hello Everyone,

I am needing ideas for locations to do Photo Shoots. Anywhere in Lakeland, Bartow. Not including Hollis Gardens.

Anyone have ideas/ locations. Railroad Tracks? not in use? Old Barn? public use..

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi there! You could try Downtown Lakeland. I know some of the back brick alley are really cool looking. i was going to try there myself. I took a few train track shots this past week and went right up to the Amtrack station! Just go a little beyond the actual station and use the track. Just listen out for the train. We did actually have to run down when one was coming but totally worth the shot! haha...
Sally
user 13277789
Lakeland, FL
Post #: 9
Ashley

Thank you for the Ideas on location.
Gary C.
user 13053241
Lakeland, FL
Consider Lake Parker Park in north Lakeland near Regal auto sales off of Lakeland Hills Blvd. Some nice shelters, small bridges, lake background!!
A former member
For railroad tracks, some good shots on the curved part of the track at the intersection of Pipkin, and Harden too.
Cory K.
user 12548945
Kissimmee, FL
Post #: 3
Downtown Auburndale has some nice places as well. Parks downtown, RR tracks run right through the park. In and around the lakes during sunrise/sunset is the next best thing to Clearwater Beach without the 1.5 hour drive.
A former member
Post #: 2
Maybe a folder can be created specifically to photo shoot locations? I am wanting to head out, spur of the moment, and shoot somewhere and am Google'ing for places. It would be cool to see locations within 50 miles by themes (wildlife, weddings, etc.).
eeyorelvr11
user 113270592
Brandon, FL
Circle B Reserve is fun! There are nice fields, old buildings, country fences, downed trees, bridges. I've also shot at Lake Parker Park but I've went behind the DMV/FHP station its quiet. There are a couple bridges some great trees, benches, swing set and fields. Not to mention during the day is quiet.

Does anyone know of any locations in Plant City? I have a client who wants a fall session with her boyfriend but wants something out of Lakeland that none of her friends/family have been before!?!