Bring your favorite game or borrow one of ours, then grab a table and play! Our Meetups are a great place to try out new games from all over the world, and make friends who share your passion for moving tiny pieces of plastic around cardboard (or cards, or blocks, or dice.)
We have had game night at The Juke Joint every other Wednesday for a long time now and always have a great turnout here. We'll bring the usual variety: Ticket to Ride, Blokus, Guillotine, Dominion, Puerto Rico, Power Grid, Tally Ho, Carcassonne, Condotiere, Curses, Uno, Filthy Rich, Nottingham, Pack and Stack, Quiddler, Skip Bo, Scrabble, Scattergories, Buzz Word, Sky Runner, Ra, etc.
Consider arriving early to eat if you want your food out of the way, or nibble as the night goes on.
- DO talk about Board Games Meetup - bring your friends!
- The $1 donation is optional. All donations pay for this website and adding new games.
- For an additional $1, we offer a raffle to win games and prizes.
- Please make sure your hands are clean and there are no drinks within spilling distance. (You break it, you buy it.)
- Sometimes we have a big game of the night and post a sign-up sheet for dibs.
- Most of our venues let us use the space for free, assuming some will buy food and drinks. Be sure to tip well so we're welcome back!
- If you prefer a different day or part of town, let us know and we'll post it if there are enough people interested. We are looking for venues all over!