Bring your favorite game or borrow one of ours, then grab a table and play! Our Meetups are a great place to try out new games from all over the world, and make friends who share your passion for moving tiny pieces of plastic around cardboard (or cards, or blocks, or dice.)
We have had game night at The Juke Joint every other Wednesday for a long time now and always have a great turnout here. We'll bring the usual variety: Ticket to Ride, Blokus, Guillotine, Dominion, Puerto Rico, Power Grid, Tally Ho, Carcassonne, Condotiere, Curses, Uno, Filthy Rich, Nottingham, Pack and Stack, Quiddler, Skip Bo, Scrabble, Scattergories, Buzz Word, Sky Runner, Ra, etc.
Consider arriving early to eat if you want your food out of the way, or nibble as the night goes on.
- The first rule about Game Night is that you DO TALK about Game Night. Bring you pals!
- The $1 donation is optional. All donations pay for this website and adding new games.
- For an additional $1, we offer a raffle to win games and prizes.
- You can vote for the game you want to raffle in the weekly poll.
- If you prepay your $2 online, you get an extra re-roll of a dice.
- Please make sure your hands are clean and there are no drinks within spilling distance. (You break it, you buy it.)
- Sometimes we have a big game of the night and post a sign-up sheet for dibs.
- Most of our venues let us use the space for free, assuming some will buy food and drinks. Be sure to tip well so we're welcome back!
- If you prefer a different day or part of town, let us know and we'll post it if there are enough people interested. We are looking for venues all over!