Summoning all Planeswalkers and fellow cardboard-crack heads.
This group was created for people seeking a casual play environment, without the funny smells and strange people that come with tournaments and card shops. Competitiveness is encouraged, but not at the cost of fun, like those epic battles you've had with your buddies.
We'll play Free-For-All and EDH/Commander formats, with larger games being Two-Headed Giant or Knights vs. Assassins/Emperor.
Besides the 4 copies max per deck rule, no cards are restricted. However, if you have a particularly irritating deck or combo, don't be surprised if you are targeted early and often :). We will defer to magiccards.info for any dispute over rules.
General Code of Conduct: (see also Common Sense)
• Please make your profile picture a clear view of your face before you join. This is important, your application will be declined otherwise.
• Do not touch or take what isn't yours (cards, beers, girlfriends) without owner's permission.
• Members must be age 18 and up.
• All experience levels encouraged to join, we'll go easy on ya.
• Be cool. It's not the end of the world if a player forgets to do upkeep stuff before he/she draws.
• We are all about enjoying the game we love. This group is not affiliated with any card store, nor will it ever be.
Most importantly, check the House Rules on each Event.
We also have a Facebook group: Join for the link.
John C. hosts Tuesday evenings, and John M. hosts each Thursday evening. Both homes are in the Northwest region. Currently seeking someone to host Mondays. Always open to other venues and hosts.
Looking forward to meeting you all, and having fun nerding it up.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Monday, April 27, 2015 7:00 PM
Thursday, April 30, 2015 7:30 PM
Monday, May 4, 2015 7:00 PM
Thursday, May 7, 2015 7:30 PM
Monday, May 11, 2015 7:00 PM
Thursday, May 14, 2015 7:30 PM
Monday, May 18, 2015 7:00 PM
Thursday, May 21, 2015 7:30 PM
Monday, May 25, 2015 7:00 PM
Thursday, May 28, 2015 7:30 PM
Monday, June 1, 2015 7:00 PM
Thursday, June 4, 2015 7:30 PM
Monday, June 8, 2015 7:00 PM
Thursday, June 11, 2015 7:30 PM
Monday, June 15, 2015 7:00 PM
Thursday, June 18, 2015 7:30 PM
Monday, June 22, 2015 7:00 PM
Thursday, June 25, 2015 7:30 PM
Monday, June 29, 2015 7:00 PM
Thursday, July 2, 2015 7:30 PM