The Las Vegas Polyamory Meetup Group Message Board › Hi all. Just to clarify our gender preference......

Hi all. Just to clarify our gender preference......

A former member
Post #: 5
We have received several emails from gentlemen here and were not sure of their agenda.
Adam = Straight Male
Barbie likes girls ... a lot ;)
My wife has no interest in other men what so ever and neither do I.
Are we at the right place? If we have made a mistake and ignorant to the mission statement of this particular forum we are greatly sorry and will move on.
We would like to say we have no prejudice towards anyones gender preference as most in the scenes we run with are aware of.
Darlene D.
user 16629271
Henderson, NV
Post #: 26
Hi,
I used to receive messages like that too from guys. I had to disable my messages so that these men wouldn't hit up on me anymore! LOL. The Poly group is very supportive to people who love multiple partners. I have nothing but good things to say about the members I've met in person. You're in the right group, but the best thing I would suggest is to disable your messages if those guys are bothering you and your wife, or contact the moderators and they can deal with those members themselves.

Happy New Year! smile
Darlene
A former member
Post #: 6
Thank you Darlene biggrin