The London Django Meetup Group Message Board › DjangoCon Warsaw London Dinner

DjangoCon Warsaw London Dinner

Brian Fabian C.
user 13074320
Berlin, DE
Post #: 7
To All London Djangonauts Displaced in Warsaw:

I'm organizing a dinner in Warsaw for all Londoners attending DjangoCon this week.

Time
I made a reservation for Thursday night (16th of May) at 8pm. The lightning talks end at 6pm so there will be time to hang out afterwards before taking a cab (~20 minutes) to the restaurant.

Place
Restauracja Przy Zamku
Plac Zamkowy 15/19
Stare Miasto

The restaurant serves traditional Polish food and is supposedly excellent. Main courses are between 8 and 15 GBP. The cab ride there should be 2-4 GBP per person.

It will be great to see some familiar as well as new faces. We can have indulge in copious amounts of Polish food and have a few drinks after what seems like an almost insane number of talkswink

If you want to come, send me a quick email (crainbf at gmail.com). The reservation I made so far is for 8 people.

It's going to be fun!
Brian
Richard B.
user 4229186
Bordeaux, FR
Post #: 3
Seeing that (AFAIK) you're not actually living in London ATM, should you be allowed to organise a diner for London coders?

wink

Richard
Brian Fabian C.
user 13074320
Berlin, DE
Post #: 10
Seeing that (AFAIK) you're not actually living in London ATM, should you be allowed to organise a diner for London coders?

wink

Richard

Shhhh! I was hiding this factwink