align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The London Music Gig Group Message Board › Information about Future gigs

Information about Future gigs

Colin T.
user 14444442
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hey, New Members!

It's great that the Group is filling up quickly.

I thought I'd suggest some guidelines for people who want to post future gigs, myself included of course. A lot of members won't have been to a venue or seen new bands before, so I suggest that anyone who does so includes some basic information, like (for example):

- the style of music (with any links to the bands' music if possible)

- the nature/size of the venue (e.g. dedicated music venue or converted pub; seating; etc)

- the usual size of crowd that shows up at the venue (if this is known). Some venues are better attended than others, depending on the day of the week too.

That way, people will have an idea what to expect. Also, I suggest that the organiser describes what they will be wearing on the night, so that people can identify them even if they come late. Remember, this is a meet-up group, not a listings guide!

See you soon.

Colin