The London Music Gig Group Message Board › New Members

New Members

Colin T.
user 14444442
Group Organizer
London, GB
Thanks so much for joining the London Music Gig Group meet-up. I look forward to seeing you at our first big event on March 30th at the O2 Academy in Islington. Lets treat that as the launch event for the Group and make a point of meeting before the music starts to get everyone introduced and involved.

I hope to have a great and diverse group of people interested in live music for you to meet and network with. We are already 50 members and it would be great to grow to around 150 before the first official event. To that end, it would be great if you shared this Group with friends and networks that you are involved in already. An easy way to do that is to click on the icons/links to share on Facebook and Twitter.

If anyone wants to propose other events in the meantime, feel free to do so but remember to provide lots of information. While this is a London-wide group, the more central the location the better, in order to get the largest number of people to attend.

Feel free to contact me to discuss any aspect of the Group.

Colin