addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The London Music Gig Group Message Board › Sir. O at the Dublin Castle - Free ticket & T-Shirts for the Group

Sir. O at the Dublin Castle - Free ticket & T-Shirts for the Group

Sir. O
user 70542382
London, GB
Post #: 8
I'd like to invite you all to my gig at the Dublin Castle on Thursday, 13th Dec @ 19:15.

Ticket are £5/7, but I can allocate FREE tickets & T-shirts for group members.

So if you want Tickets & T-shirts to wait for you at the doors, just send me an email to tickets@Sir-O.com­ and kindly share my Events on your Facebook or Tweeter.

BTW, I'm the supporting act for Age of Pilots (more bands: The Screaming Kicks + The Temperance Movement)

Cheers,
Sir. O