addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The London Wine, Dining and Travel Meetup Message Board › Friday Drinks at Grace Bar Tomorrow

Friday Drinks at Grace Bar Tomorrow

Christos
user 3385354
Group Organizer
London, GB
Not doing anything tomorrow evening - then why not come and join me for some after work drinks at the buzzing Grace Bar in the heart of Soho? Thre is no pre-pay element to this event and it will be completely informal so a great way to meet and mingle with other memebers of the group. I have reserved an area for 30 people and at the moment there are 16 people going so let's fill up the remaining places and make it a fun event.

All drinks (except spirits and soft drinks) and the sharing platters are half price until 7 pm. I will be ordering and paying for a couple of sharing platters for the group and these will be served around 7pm.

Cheers,

Christos