add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The London Wine, Dining and Travel Meetup Message Board › Champagne and Rioja Tasting This Wednesday 13th June

Champagne and Rioja Tasting This Wednesday 13th June

user 3385354
Group Organizer
London, GB
Anyone interested in a Champagne and Rioja tasting on Wednesday evening? I go to an informal wine group which meets in each other's houses every 2-3 weeks and this Wednesday I am co-organising a Champagne and Rioja tasting which will be held in an appartment in Holland Park Road (nearest tubes Holland Park and Shepherds Bush on the Central line). Several of our regulars are away this week so we have space for 2 or 3 people to join us.

Depending on the final numbers attending (between 10 and 14 people) I will be taking 5 or 6 fine champagnes from independent family producers, and another member of the group will be taking 5 or 6 Rioja Reservas including some older vintages and a possible Gran Reserva. There will be plenty of nibbles to go with the wines and we split the cost of the wines and food between us - I expect it to work out at between £20 and £25 per head. This will be a semi-serious tasting as we discuss the wines and score them.

This is not an official Meetup event so if you are interested please respond to this mail with your contact details or call me tomorrow Monday on 07765-596850.