addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The London Wine, Dining and Travel Meetup Message Board › BYO at La Sophia Next Monday Evening and Table Crowd

BYO at La Sophia Next Monday Evening and Table Crowd

user 3385354
Group Organizer
London, GB
Isn't it great when you can enjoy delicious food in good company AND take your own wine for NO CORKAGE charge! The event at La Sophia next Monday is now half full but there are still plenty of places so why not join us for a fun, sociable evening.

By the way I wanted to let you know that this will be a joint event with Table Crowd which is a great new concept in dining. With Table Crowd you can join a table or start your own and invite friends and it's a great way of dining out with other food lovers. I have started a Wine Lovers Crowd and will be scheduling some dining events through this. To join my 'Crowd' click on this link: