London Wine Tasting is where wine lovers meet others like them, while learning about, and, of course, partaking of, wine. Anyone who likes wine should join this group. They will get to meet other like-minded people around a glass or two, in an agreeable Central London location, and we all know from experience that wine is a great social ice-breaker, so this is a match made in heaven!
Meetups will include:
- Wine tasting evenings, hosted my me, in a bar or restaurant
- Saturday workshops where we get together and talk about wines, guided by me, Gilbert.
- Sake tasting evenings, if I can elicit enough interest.
- If we get interest in this, trips to English vineyards. I have previously arranged a visit for 30 people to Sedlescombe Organic Vineyard in Sussex, and I would love to arrange others
- Other event you might suggest that I don’t even know about yet
All pricing of paid events will, I can promise you, be the keenest around. Let’s get you signed up first, though. It’s free, so join up now!
As well as the above, I also run wine tastings for groups through my company Winfield Wines, so if you are thinking of a wine tasting just for yourself or your partner, we can do birthdays, anniversaries, even hen parties, whatever you want to celebrate: www.winfieldwines.co.uk
I am a fully qualified WSET wine educator (see my profile for more mild boasting), but I like to think (and clients seem to agree) that I present in an informal and approachable way, and we manage to have as much irreverent fun as possible with wine, and still learn something at the same time.