align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Los Angeles Polish Group Message Board › Like to hike? Help us lead social hikes for the LA Polish Group!

Like to hike? Help us lead social hikes for the LA Polish Group!

A former member
Czesc Polacy!

Andrzej and I get so many requests from you for group hikes! Unfortunately, our time is limited, and neither of us tend to be 'social hikers'. LOL

BUT -- we'd love to give you what you want!

Are there any of you who would like to be Hike Hosts?

The main requirements are that you enjoy hiking and either know of some trails or are willing to find out, you are friendly and enjoy people, and you are willing to be the point person for people to get together at a designated spot to go hiking. The hosting part is pretty straightforward, and I can work with you on that so it's easy-peasy.

Any takers?

If you are interested (or you have questions before you know if you're interested), please reply to me.

You could be enjoying fun group hikes with your Polish peeps very soon! 

Let's hit some trails!

Orilea