The Official Los Angeles Seattle Seahawks Meetup Group Message Board › Seahawk pride gone too far...

Seahawk pride gone too far...

Lina R.
user 13234146
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Hey everybody!

I was so happy to start out the new season at my favorite bar with my favorite fans!! I'm sorry to post this type of message here, and believe me, I would much rather be celebrating a Seahawks victory than dealing with the events of this afternoon. But please, read and pay attention to the following:

I brought a dear friend of mine to join us today. He is first a Packers fan, and second a Seahawks fan. Today, the Packers played one of our division rivals, the 49ers. He cheered louder than many of the Seahawk fans in the bar for both the Packers and our Hawks. I am telling you this because I want you to know that in no way did he deserve what happened to him. When we left the bar, after already feeling down and defeated, we arrived at his car to find it VANDALIZED. Parked less than 10 feet away from the entrance, someone wrote on the hood of his car in black marker "Seahawks!!!!". Now please don't get me wrong, I am a DIE HARD fan, but this is embarrassing, disrespectful, and ILLEGAL behavior.

I truly hope that whoever did this was not a member of this group that I love so much. If you are, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. My main reason in writing this, is to bring awareness. There is absolutely no need for this. Whoever did this is a complete COWARD. You wanna talk shit, do it in the bar, not on someones car. MAN UP and be a real fan and stop embarrassing the rest of us.

I value this group, and the Backstage is my favorite place to go. Please, stand with me, and help prevent it from becoming a place where cars are not safe, and the wonderful game of football that we all love so much is not disgraced with this type of unforgivable behavior.