The Official Los Angeles Seattle Seahawks Meetup Group Message Board › Thursdays game, meet up place.

Thursdays game, meet up place.

James Hambly
OC12thMAN
Costa Mesa, CA
Post #: 1
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
I didn't see a meet up for Thursday's game, so I made one for espn zone, downtown disney, anaheim, before I saw that most of you go to backstage bar and grill in culver city. so is that where everyone is going to be for the game?
cedric
user 4504868
Group Organizer
Culver City, CA
Post #: 4
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Meetups are scheduled the week of the game, at the Backstage here in Culver City. I know there are a lot of fans in the O.C. Get on our FB page, and you can see where they may go or set something up. http://www.facebook.c...­

It's worth at least on trip to the Backstage for a game though!!!! FUN!!!!
cory g
user 66295822
Culver City, CA
Post #: 1
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Have a beer or 3 for me! GO HAWKS! Smack around the Whiners like the biz-nitches they are
Holla!
cg
James Hambly
OC12thMAN
Costa Mesa, CA
Post #: 3
Send an Email You are unable to greet this member
Oh, I'm defin going to backstage. it's only a 45 min trip give or take depending on traffic. Not much different than traveling from Tacoma to Seattle on the I-5 :) I will be the one wearing the original #96 Cortez Kennedy, Silver, Old School Jersey :) - James Hambly - 11 year Seahawk Season Ticket Holder. OC 12th Man.