add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Los Angeles Wild Edibles and Self-Reliance Group Message Board › BLACK FRIDAY SALE UNTIL MONDAY!!!!

Amber E.
user 24962412
Temecula, CA
Post #: 31
I am new to your group but I have been a part of others for a while. I joined today and just wanted to share our sale with you as well. I look forward to meeting you all in the future. I can't wait to learn about gather natural herbs and such. I love the idea of this group.

These are the lowest prices of the year. Take a look. Sale Ends Monday at 11:59 PM mountain time. If you have any questions please message me. Food and Emergency supplies are on sale.