Consider making a donation to the Lower Mainland Green Team because..
1) While it doesn't cost anything for volunteers to participate, there are costs to run events such as: gloves, tools, equipment, refreshments, native plants/trees, signage, communication materials and organization/coordination.
2) You get more bang for your buck. Very little overhead for your money to disappear into. Also, very little bureaucracy, so a lot more gets done on much less money!
3) Our work has a direct positive environmental impact. Come see first hand.
4) We are transparent. The green team organizer will happily show you receipts.
5) You think the organizer is doing a good job and you want to make sure she keeps going.
How to donate
The Lower Mainland Green Team inspired the creation of Green Teams of Canada. You can donate to our charity and your donation is tax deductible. To learn how click ---> HERE
Note: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or lyda@greenteamscanada to let Lyda, the LMGT organizer, know you have made a donation and she will ensure the money was received.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|Hoy Creek native species planting Sept 18 2016||September 19, 2016 4:08 PM||Lyda S.|
|Hoy Creek Blackberry removal Sept 18 2016||September 19, 2016 12:42 PM||Lyda S.|
|Loutet Farm Sept 10 2016||September 13, 2016 3:17 PM||Lyda S.|
|Youth at Ruth Johnson Park||May 31, 2016 6:48 PM||Lyda S.|
|Earthwise Farm 15 May 2016||May 16, 2016 11:11 AM||Lyda S.|
|Loutet Farm 7 May 2016||May 16, 2016 11:12 AM||Lyda S.|
|Sharing Farm April 30 2016||May 16, 2016 11:14 AM||Lyda S.|
|Everett Crowley Park planting April 13 2016||April 15, 2016 10:49 AM||Lyda S.|
|Jericho Park March 5 2016||March 7, 2016 11:43 AM||Lyda S.|
|Orchard Park Feb 26 2016||March 1, 2016 3:07 PM||Lyda S.|
|Orchard Park City of Port Moody Dec 1 2015||December 10, 2015 10:20 AM||Lyda S.|
|Coquitlam River Park Nov 15 2015||November 16, 2015 6:52 AM||Lyda S.|