Present: Tao Dream Practice Essentials & Lucid Dream Qigong with Michael Winn
Being Taught In The UK For The First Ever Time
Dear Conciousness Explorers
Boy - do we have a very special one off unique treat for you! As part of our very expansive plans for this years biggest consciousness exploration event - our very own Gateways Of The Mind - we have convinced key note teacher - Michael Winn to give a one-day workshop on his unique practice for the first time ever in the UK!
In this extraordinary workshop you will master the entire Lucid Dream Qigong form created by Michael Winn, apply it to Tao Dream Practice and which in turn can be integrated it into your own lucid dream practice.
Taoist methods train us to shape and enhance our subtle energy body, its 12 vital organ spirits and their meridians. Their night phase offers a fluid space with reduced resistance, making it easier to change our worldly destiny.
Taoist Dream Practice uses internal alchemy principles to speed up our awakening to the reality that life is a dream of our own creation. We’ll learn how to shape the flow of this dream to enjoy a lucid and enlightened life and dream life.
This is a unique opportunity to learn profound ancient dreaming practices from one of the few Westerners in the world qualified to teach them. Winn pioneered China Dream Trips that involve practicing in the caves of Chen Tuan, considered the highest Taoist dream master.
You will learn:
- A complete qigong form that will supercharge your energy field and channels, vastly improving your chances of having a successful and conscious dream life.
- The elements within our Energy Body that power our dreams, starting with our body’s 12 organ and bowel spirits. Most dreams reflect struggles between these 12 aspects and are stuck in the low astral. Disease, pain, emotional, mental, sexual, relationship, and financial suffering are all expressions of poor dreaming skill.
- Dream Requests: the spiritual science behind the most effective ways to overcome life obstacles. How to integrate our body spirits via Microcosmic Orbit and 8 Extraordinary Vessels deep pathways (the opening of the ren and du channels in the spine and front of torso, two of the most important of the 8 Extra Vessels. These deep channels control the balance of yin and yang Qi flow in the 12 regular meridians of the vital organs.) before and during dreams to allow deeper participation in your dream flow. This method could also be seen as integrating all the chakras of the body in one simple practice.
- WHY we dream - which modern sleep science cannot explain, but Taoist yin-yang theory can.
- Discover the single most powerful dream SHAPE that allows us to move into the soul level of dreaming and stay neutral no matter what level of positive or negative (nightmare) intensity is happening in our dream life.
- The effect of different lying postures, diet & supplements, dream uniform, and bedroom fengshui.
- We will practice a key method using Lucid Dream Qigong to go directly into lucid dreaming without first falling asleep or needing to later re-awaken within a dream.
Please bring a pillow and eye mask for this workshop
This event will sell out so if you want to attend make sure you book early. Michael has a huge following all over Europe including the UK and there are only a limited number of places for this. He has never taught this part of his practice in the UK before and his workshops are always all sold out.
To book your ticket now click here
For 33 years Michael Winn has explored Taoist qigong and internal alchemy, of which Taoist dream practice is one branch.
A lucid dreamer all his life, he ran a Night School to teach lucid dream flying skills for many years.
He studied many paths - Kriya and Kundalini Yoga, Tantric Buddhism, esoteric Christianity and Sufism - before choosing Taoist Inner Alchemy as the most practical Way to Whole Body Self-Realization.
He wrote 7 books with Taoist Master Mantak Chia, is past president of National Qigong Association (USA), founded Healing Tao University in Asheville, North Carolina (largest in the West) with medical, martial, and spiritual Taoist retreats.
He'll also lead a China Dream Trip in May 2014 to stay in caves atop Huashan (Flower Mountain), where Chen Tuan, the most famous Taoist dream adept, spent months on end in dream practice.
*Anyone who attends this workshop and subsequently decides to book for this trip will automatically have the workshop cost deducted from the cost of the China trip
Michael will also be presenting his ideas and philosophies on the main Gateways Of The Mind programme.