This group was created for all of us who would like to get together and play Euchre periodically. Meetups happen every Monday at 6:30 (unless Village Lanes is closed, in which case that will be posted here).
This group is open to people of all ages and backgrounds, and you don't need to bring a partner. Try to arrive about ten minutes early to have a chance to sign up, get a drink, and visit with everyone!
- Cost is $11 (cash) to play for the night.
- All money paid in is paid out the same night. Around the top third or scores receive a payout, as well as an additional payout for the player with the most made lone hands.
- Play consists of eight games, each with eight hands (regardless of score). Most nights last around 2 1/2 hours.
- Each hand is allowed one re-deal, but on the second deal, Stick the Dealer is in effect.
- There are no money penalties for being euchred or failing to make a lone hand.
- Village Lanes provides everyone with a couple slices of pizza if enough people are there (and that's usually the case).
There are a lot of folks who come to this group weekly without being part of the Meetup website. Most nights have between 25 and 35 people. The atmosphere is very positive - this isn't a hyper-competitive bunch. Folks cheer each other on and congratulate each other on their wins.
Sound like fun? Sign up and let's play! Meet some new people and relieve the stress of the day.