The Madison Area Euchre Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Euchre Tournament June 23rd at Vintage Brewing

New Meetup: Euchre Tournament June 23rd at Vintage Brewing

Nic
user 10053957
Verona, WI
Announcing a new Meetup for The Madison Area Euchre Meetup Group!

What: Euchre Tournament June 23rd at Vintage Brewing

When: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 9:00 PM

Price: $10.00 per person

Where:
Vintage Brewing
674 South Whitney Way
Madison, WI 53711
(608) 204-2739

There's been some interest in this so I figured I would add it to the calendar. Since this isn't really our event I don't have a lot of details, but here is what I know.

Vintage Brewing (the old JT Whitney's) on Whitney Way will be holding a Euchre Tournament on Wednesday the 23rd starting at 9PM. I believe they hope to make it a weekly event. There is a $10 entry fee, and all money is paid out to the winners. I don't know what cut each team gets, or anything like that. I'm currently trying to get more details (which is actually why I didn't post this earlier).

NOTE: This event will say I'm charging the $10. I put that there just to make it clear that money is required to play. The money will not go to me.

I'm going to try to make it to the first one and see what it is all about. If there is interest from the group, I will keep it on the calendar as a reoccurring event. I will still schedule non-tournament nights for those who don't want to shell out $10 each week.

[FYI: For those looking for a night before the 4th to play, this will likely be it. I don't have enough time right now to schedule something and deal with this one.]

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­