(Update: Saturday, July 5)
At this point it is still too early to know if the weather will cooperate for our being outside for the raw potluck at Hoyt Park on Monday, but preliminary forecasts do not look promising.
We will make a final weather & location decision by noon on Monday.
Please check this discussion thread on our message board for complete details - directions to Patrice?s (should we need to meet there), contact information, and any further updates: http://www.meetup.com/The-Madison-Raw-Food-Meetup-Group/messages/boards/thread/9366611/
For those of you who would like to attend but haven't already RSVP'ed, please take the time to do so via the posting for this potluck so we will know how many people we can anticipate will be there. The posting can be accessed here: http://www.meetup.com/The-Madison-Raw-Food-Meetup-Group/calendar/13881902/
Looking forward to dining with you Monday,