Oregon, WIUSA 53575
June 1, 2010
Hi! My name is April Stevenson and I am on a journey to eating raw and having my family eating raw. I'm looking for like minded people to encourage me on.
I used Marantha creamy almond butter instead of the tahini and almonds instead of pistachios. For the honey, I used y.s. eco bee farms raw honey.
Here's the recipe from tonight:
• 2 cups tahini (ground sesame seeds)
• ½ cup raw honey
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• ½ cup pistachios, shelled (you can substitute with almonds if desired)
1. Process the tahini, honey, vanilla extract in a food processor.
2. Grind pistachios in a food processor, add to ingredients
in step 1, and shape into a loaf.
3. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Slice into thick pieces
Hi April - What is the address of tomorrow's event? Thanks.
PS - Unfortunately, I didn't find any takers, so it will be just me. Sorry...