This Meetup has been updated. It is now "weatherproof" and will take place rain or shine!
This potluck will take place rain or shine! Morris has generously offered to host the potluck in the event of bad weather. A final weather/location decision will be made by 1 PM on the day of the potluck, Wednesday, September 29. Check your email, our message board (which will have my contact information, should you need it) as well as this posting for this potluck on the day of the potluck for a final weather decision and directions to Morris? should we need to meet there.When
: Wednesday, September 29,[masked]:30 PMWhere
: Hoyt Park (or Morris' on East Dayton Street if the weather is bad)
Complete details: http://www.meetup.com/The-Madison-Raw-Food-Meetup-Group/calendar/14648067/