Update: Monday, September 13, 4:30 PM
At this point it is still too early to know if the weather will cooperate for our being outside for the raw potluck at Tenney Park on Wednesday. The weather forecast at this point (http://www.nbc15.com/weather
) is temperatures in the 60?s with a fair chance of rain.
A final weather and location decision by 1 PM on Wednesday the 15th, so please check this discussion thread for the latest Location/Directions/Contact Information: http://www.meetup.com/The-Madison-Raw-Food-Meetup-Group/messages/boards/thread/9730257/
For those of you who would like to attend but haven't already RSVP'ed, please take a moment to do so via the posting for this potluck so we will know how many people we can anticipate will be there. That posting with complete details can be accessed here: http://www.meetup.com/The-Madison-Raw-Food-Meetup-Group/calendar/14647971/(Again, please make note of the slight change of venue from Tenney Park Beach to the shelter area if the weather permits us to meet outdoors.)
Hope you can join us,