add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Madison Raw Food Meetup Group Message Board › Attention, Attention, Attention - Dr. Gabriel Cousens Is In The House !!!

Attention, Attention, Attention - Dr. Gabriel Cousens Is In The House !!!

A former member
Post #: 20
Salutations Madison Raw Foods Meetup Group.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in Carpooling to Chicago this July to see Dr. Gabriel Cousens. The Well-Renown Raw Foodist Guru will be speaking on the 18th of July. Details are below. Please respond back to this discussion for more discussion !!!

Thank you.

Raw Foodist Novice,
- Matthew William Miller

Dr. Gabriel Cousens speaking on Diabetes, Longevity, and Raw Lifestyle in Chicago July 18th!!

Dr. Gabriel Cousens, the world's foremost authority on the Raw, Living Foods Lifestyle will be speaking in Chicago for the first time in over ten years!

July 18, 2010 at 1:00 pm at the Stephens Convention Center, 5555 N River Rd, Des Plaines, IL (two short blocks from the blue line Rosemont stop).

Gabriel will be speaking on:
How to Best Follow the Raw, Living Foods Lifestyle
How to Heal Chronic Disease (with a focus on Diabetes, his specialty)
The Latest Scientific Data Supporting Longevity and Health

1:00 to 2:30 Exhibitors Fair with lots of free samples and information!!
2:30 to 4:30pm Lecture

To Register visit:

The fee is $25 pre paid through paypal (or $35 at the door)­

or send a check payable to QHC, Inc. to:
Cyndi Dodick, 225 Westmoreland Dr, Wilmette, IL 60091

For more info call 847-853-6131

Prior to the lecture there will be a vendor fair with some fantastic products and lots of free sampling including; E3Live, Vitamineral Green and our own Jason Janiak of Raw Creations, as well as a community support brochure listing meet-ups and businesses that can help us to maintain a raw, vegan life. Cousins Vitality restaurant will be there sampling. On the healing arts side, there will be free oxygen treatments, Kangen water samples, nanobeam treatments or you can check out the biomat.

Gabriel Cousens , M.D., M.D.(H). D.D. is the premier scientific authority on the Raw, Living Foods Lifestyle. One of the world's foremost authorities on living food nutrition, holistic lifestyle and complementary medicine, he received his M.D. degree from Columbia University Medical School and is an American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine Diplomat, an Ayurvedic Diplomat, and has earned a Homeopathic MD. As Founder and Director of the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center in Patagonia, AZ, Dr. Cousens is a best-selling author of Conscious Eating, Depression-Free for Life, Spiritual Nutrition and the Rainbow Diet as well as several other books. He has over 35 years experience in healing diabetes and disease naturally.

He is an innovative and provocative thinker. He has literally created a new paradigm for living that will change the way you look at your health forever. In these challenging times he offers a blueprint that will empower you to take your well being squarely in to your own hands. Over the past 40 years, Dr. Cousens has helped thousands of people regain their health and vitality and live to their maximum genetic potential.

As a Rabbi and a medical doctor he creates a unique perspective weaving together sound scientific principles with ancient spiritual teaching. Dr. Cousen's vision goes beyond the borders of health itself and embraces nothing less than a full body alignment for mind, body and spirit.

His healing center, The Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center, was featured in the movie "Simply Raw" which followed the healing path of a group of serious diabetics.

Please join us for an afternoon of community and enlightenment!

Don't miss this event! He is a dynamic speaker with vital information for anyone raw or raw curious!!

PLEASE NOTE: Even if you have registered on FaceBook, you need to go to PayPal and complete your ticket purchase! YOU WILL ONLY GET THE $25 ADMISSION FEE IF YOU PRE-PAY AND PRE-REGISTER.

Thanks! Hope to see you there!!!"

- Information taken from the Raw Chicago Meetup Group
Sonya S.
user 8857822
Madison, WI
Post #: 31
Wow sounds great! I am most certainly interested!
A former member
Post #: 6
I'd like to go but I'll be on vacation, take lots of notes!!
A former member
Post #: 1
I'm very interested. Would like to car-pool. Please call me at 203-6233 to organize. Thanks
user 11400501
Madison, WI
Post #: 1
I would LOVE to go, but have another commitment. I have been thinking about going to Tree of Life for a few years. What a great opportunity to hear Dr. Cousens speak!

have a great timelaughing
A former member
Post #: 4
I would also love to go see him, but have other plans. I'm sure it will be just an awesome day! Have fun and thank you for sharing this! Namaste, Becca