Thanks for being willing to be the organizer.
As to your questions:
- I prefer Greenbelt
-Any meeting place is fine with me, provided it is not noisy. If I know
it enough time ahead you can also meet in my house.
-I like weekends. I don't drive in the dark. So, unless I get a ride, I
can come to day-time meetings and to meetings in Greenbelt any time.
- much more interested in the SCIENCE part (positive!). Discussion
group: reading a book together??
Thanks again for your activities,
I'm willing to step up to be the organizer if there's
interest. Please reply to me and tell me about your ideas for the group:
- what kind of venues would you like? (restaurants, private homes,
- where do you want to meet? (Columbia, Greenbelt...???)
- what timing works for you?
- do you have children that you want to involve with the group? (if
yes, what ages?)
- what kind of activities do you want to do? (dinner meeting,
discussion on a topic, guest speakers, museum visits, ... ???)
- are you more interested in the SCIENCE or the SKEPTICISM part of the
- are you willing to help as assistant organizer?
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be
sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Marjeta ([address removed]) from The
Maryland Science & Skepticism Meetup Group.
To learn more about Marjeta, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click
Meetup Support: [address removed]
632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA