Celebrate the connections between sustainability and the arts with free workshops, performances and more. For World Environment Day 2013.
We take booking for the following workshops, as places are limited:
• Indigenous Plant Illustration with Trace Balla
• Sustainable Ikebana: Japanese Flower Arrangement using Native Plants with Chieko Yazaki
• Natural Indigo Dye Workshop with Myf Walker
• Treasures from Country with Annette Sax.
• Recycling is Fun with Lydia Wos
You can book in for two workshops of your choice, with first one starting at 4.45 pm and second one at 5.45 pm. Please let us know your preferences and we’ll try to accommodate.
Bookings are not required for other workshops:
• art installation made with a wide range of single use plastics,
• bike decoration,
• yarn bombing, and
• make a poster workshop.
Contact Sustainable Programs team on[masked] or [masked] to book in for workshops.