align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Thanks all for attending.

Let me know if you want more info or if you need assistance.

If people are interested I can run a half day (weekend) where we visit various WSUD projects in inner city Melbourne where I can explain some of the features and how WSUD works in each instance. 

Also if people are interested in wastewater treatment and reuse I can hold a presentation on this, perhaps in the new year, where we look at what is happening overseas and in Australia, various techniques available and the regulatory framework and bureaucratic difficulties involved.

Have a great day.

M

A former member
Post #: 17
A half-day walk and talk sounds good to me. I am interested in visiting the WSUD project sites in the inner city.
Thanks for offering, Matthew.